View our catalog
– Ethernet extenders enable the extension of an Ethernet network over an existing VDSL or Coax infrastructure to remote locations far beyond standard Ethernet distance limitations.
– CO/CPE mode selectable via DIP switch
– 1*RJ11 connector for VDSL port with VDSL connection
– 1*10/100/1000Base-Tx LAN port
– Supports voice and data transmission simultaneously
– VDSL2 standalone transceiver for simple bridge modem application
– Defines Asymmetric (Plan 998) band and Symmetric (Plan 997) band plans for transmission of upstream and downstream signals
– DMT (Discrete Multi-Tone) line coding
– Supports up to 9K bytes packet size IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
– Support extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
– Compatible with Antaira Media Chassis (FCU-RACK16 series)
Remark: for such an application you need to order 2 pieces. One at each side of the connection !
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Kickstarted by Mailbox