View our catalog
Without a system driver you can now integrate USB input devices: keyboard, barcode scanner, RFID reader, Smart Card Reader, SignPads, PinPads etc. into a network. The only requirement is that your USB terminal is a HID device (USB class 03).
All input data such as keystrokes, barcode scans, RFID data etc. can be directly requested or sent as ASCII data via TCP/IP. In addition, the data connection can be secured against unauthorised access by third parties with integrated SSL/TLS data encryption.
Furthermore, the individually adaptable Web interface allows you to integrate your personal website.
Printers (USB class 07) can also be connected without system drivers and consequently be used in the network.
– Power Supply: POE IEEE802.3af (Power Over Ethernet)
– Connections: 1x USB2.0 Type-A male ( downwards compatible with USB1.0 & 1.1 ), 1x Ethernet RJ45 10/100Mbit
– Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
– Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCPv4, UDPv4,TCPv6, UDPv6, FTP, TFTP, ICMPv4, ICMPv6, ARP, NDP, SNMP, LPR, DHCPv4, DHCPv6, BOOTP, DNS, TELNET, HTML,
http, DYNDNS, SMTP, POP3, SYSLOG, NetBios-NS, LLMNR, ZeroConfig(AutoIP), IP-Multicast, AK-M2M, SSL 3.0, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2, IEEE 802.1X
– Functions: Connect-On-Data, Auto-Connect, DYNDNS-Client, FTP-Server, LPR-Server, 512KB internes Flashdrive, Flash-File-System, E-Mail-Client,
TCP/UDP-Client, TCP/UDP-Server, SYSLOG-Client, AKM2M
– Security: SSLv3, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2, IEEE 802.1X
Available on backorder
Kickstarted by Mailbox