View our catalog
The 2-port RS232/485 LAN Device Server offers two independently operating serial RS232 or RS485 interfaces.
Each interface can be individually set and it is possible to transmit baud rates of up to 2.500.000 bauds.
It is possible to additionally set emulations as Modem, Auto-Connect, Connect-On-Data, TCP / UDP client with up to 10 parallel connections, TCP/UDP server, tunnel mode with transfer of the signal statuses as well as settings, e-mail client including sending and receiving of e-mails.
Optionally available with POE (Power over Ethernet) as well as with a 36Volt variant.
In addition, the data connection can be secured against unauthorized access by third parties with integrated SSL/TLS data encryption.
– Power Supply: Power supply 6Volt ca.270 mA
All tensions can be switched via the internal jumper to pin 9 of the serial interface.
– Connections: 2x DB9 male, 1x Ethernet 10/100Mbit RJ45, 1x SD Card slot
– Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
– Dimensions: (WxHxL): 100 x 28 x 110 mm
– Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCPv4, UDPv4,TCPv6, UDPv6, FTP, TFTP, ICMPv4, ICMPv6, ARP, NDP, SNMP, LPR, DHCPv4, DHCPv6, BOOTP, DNS, TELNET, HTML, http, DYNDNS, SMTP, POP3, SYSLOG, NetBios-NS, LLMNR, ZeroConfig(AutoIP), IP-Multicast
– Functions: Modem Emulation, Connect-On-Data, Auto-Connect, Tunnel-Mode, DYNDNS-Client, FTP-Server, FTP-Client, LPR-Server, 20KB Flashdrive, Flash-File-System, SD- & DF-CARD, E-Mail-Client, TCP/UDP-Client, TCP/UDP-Server, SYSLOG-Client
Available on backorder
Kickstarted by Mailbox